The workshop is divided into three broad categories:
1. International Standard CV writing
- Globally accepted CV writing format
- Getting the right picture and content for your CV
- Detailing of your CV and the use of “verbs”
2. Interview Preparations
- How to effectively research about the company?
- Self analysis and preparation
- Analyzing how you “fit” with the role
3. Performing in an Interview Board (with demo question/answer session)
- Detailed discussion on “top 10 most commonly asked interview questions”
- Handout on “top 100 interview questions”
- Individual questions from the participants and queries
It is a complete package on what you need to do to secure your job- from making the CV, tips on how to apply effectively, how to prepare for the interview till facing the actual interview board.
G. Sumdany Don is the Chief Inspirational Officer at Don Sumdany Facilitation & Consultancy. He completed “Facilitation and Training Skills” with certified Master-trainer Sarah Krasker at the Master Trainer Institute (France), and also trained under global facilitator and brand-marketing guru Trini Amador from BHS Consulting (USA). For over four years, Don had the privilege to work for Philip Morris International (PMI), a Fortune 500 Company and represented one of the top 10 global brands in the world. Don trains people to communicate with customers effectively, build great teams, and inspire strong leadership among common managers. He has launched global PMI brands in Bangladesh, and worked with 40 supervisors in managing a 400-people brand promoter team, making PMI brands one of the most well-known brands in the country. The success of these brands lies greatly on the different communication strategies that Don created and implemented during the campaign.
The Class Valedictorian 2008 from ULAB, Don is also adjunct faculty at East West University (EWU), and the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) where he holds career-buildup classes for students. He has conducted over 50 seminars and workshops around Dhaka and has spoken in front of 5000+ people so far. Don also writes a newspaper column, “Don’s Career Tips,” published every Thursday in The Independent.