The workshop is divided into three broad categories:
1. International Standard CV writing
- Globally accepted CV writing format
- Getting the right picture and content for your CV
- Detailing of your CV and the use of “verbs”
2. Interview Preparations
- How to effectively research about the company?
- Self analysis and preparation
- Analyzing how you “fit” with the role
3. Performing in an Interview Board (with demo question/answer session)
- Detailed discussion on “top 10 most commonly asked interview questions”
- Handout on “top 100 interview questions”
- Individual questions from the participants and queries
It is a complete package on what you need to do to secure your job- from making the CV, tips on how to apply effectively, how to prepare for the interview till facing the actual interview board.
G. Sumdany Don is well known for launching some of the biggest brand activation campaigns in this country. He is currently the Manager in the marketing department of one of the largest multinational companies, and represents a brand that is one of the top 10 global brands out of all product categories in the world. He has launched an international brand in Bangladesh, and was in charge of a 400 people brand promoter team along with 40 supervisors, making the brand one of the most well-known brands in this country. He has also launched some of the most prestigious and complicated events, including the biggest party platform of Bangladesh.
Apart from his full time Marketing profession, he is also the adjunct faculty of East West University (EWU), and the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB). He also takes regular training sessions for some of the biggest training service providers in this country, for Chartered Accountants in ICAB, and takes career counseling sessions for different graduating students in different private universities in Bangladesh. He has spoken in different seminars and workshops all across Dhaka, and in front of more than 5000+ people so far.