The workshop is divided into three broad categories:
1. International Standard CV writing
- Globally accepted CV writing format
- Getting the right picture and content for your CV
- Detailing of your CV and the use of “verbs”
2. Interview Preparations
- How to effectively research about the company?
- Self analysis and preparation
- Analyzing how you “fit” with the role
3. Performing in an Interview Board (with demo question/answer session)
- Detailed discussion on “top 10 most commonly asked interview questions”
- Handout on “top 100 interview questions”
- Individual questions from the participants and queries
It is a complete package on what you need to do to secure your job- from making the CV, tips on how to apply effectively, how to prepare for the interview till facing the actual interview board.
G. Sumdany Don is well known for inspiring and motivating young corporate and students in Bangladesh through his charismatic communication skills. He is trained on “Facilitation and Training Skills” by certified Master-trainer Sarah Krasker under the Master Trainer Institute (France) and also by one of the greatest brand-marketing trainers in the world, Trini Amador of BHS Consulting (USA). Don worked in the Fortune 500 Company - Philip Morris International (PMI) for 4.5 years and represented a PMI brand which is one of the top 10 global brands out of all product categories in the world. His expertise includes training people on how to communicate and convince customers/clients easily and effectively, how to build great teams, and how to instigate the fire of leadership among common managers. Don has launched global PMI brands in Bangladesh, and was in charge of a 400 people brand promoter team along with 40 supervisors, making PMI brands one of the most well-known brands in this country. The success of the brand lies greatly on the different team-building strategies that has had created and implemented during the campaign.
The Class Valedictorian 2008 from ULAB, Don is also the adjunct faculty of East West University (EWU), and the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) where he takes career-buildup classes for students. He has spoken in different seminars and workshops all across Dhaka and in front of at least 5000+ people so far. He also has his own newspaper column titled “Don’s Career Tips,” which is published every Thursday in the Independent Newspaper. He is the Chief Inspirational Officer at Don Sumdany Facilitation and Consultancy.